This website belongs to Group of ASEAN Youth Friendship Network and dedicated for providing programs in Europe. We organize some programs together with our partner in L&D Stichting Libertas International, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
ASEAN Youth Friendship Network (AYFN)
AYFN is an independent youth community that has efforts to accommodate youth in Southeast Asia region to build friendship network. AYFN was established on 19 January 2010 in Yogyakarta, Indonesia and aims to create and provide youth, knowledge and cultural exchange activities with quality, safe and highly placements in some countries. In addition AYFN endeavors to increase education and heighten awareness through not only the skills and expertise taken by participants to their host communities and institutions, but also through the experiences and lessons participants will in turn take back to their own countries and cultures.
Be a leading organization in term of cultural, youth, education and knowledge exchange.
The Asean Youth Friendship Network is a platform for promoting peace, solidary, cooperation and development in order to build friendship network. Our mission is to inspire young adults to follow their dreams, to love culture and knowledge, to involve in community and bring about positive change in the world.
- Connect young people across the globe to know each other.
- Provide an opportunity for young people to experience different cultures and international travel whilst making a difference.
- Make safe, quality international cultural and knowledge travel genuinely in order to promote cultural understanding.
- Provide authentic international travel experiences, achieved by living and working with local people, communities, organizations and families.
- Heighten awareness of issues in developing countries through first hand volunteer experiences.
- Education for both local people and participants (through their travel experience and interaction with local people).
- Assistance to local communities and organizations through providing short international travel and volunteers.